PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, LF Weekend Afternoons-Evenings PST (US) (No System Preference)

sAdr
December 29th, 2019, 20:29
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: -8 (PST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer Sunday afternoons (~1200 PST/2100 GMT) for everything, Saturday evenings (~1800PST/0300 GMT) for biweekly/monthly games and oneshots.
Term: I'm interested primarily in a long term group. I also enjoy oneshots.
Voice: Any common voice app, preferably TeamSpeak (can host TS Server).

Game System Preferred: 5E is where i'm comfortable. I'm interested in SW, DCC, C&C, CoC, LotFP and want to try 2E. I could also get down for some PF & SF oneshots.
Game System Experience: 5E, SW
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played about 40 hours in 2017 and early 2018.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer a thief or bruiser. I want to try a caster, but worry about remembering rules for spell-casting (I'm hoping FG can help with that).
About me: I've been playing TTRPG's for the past 3 years. I've read SFF for most of my life, so I'm not sure how I missed D&D for so long. I prefer heavy combat for the first 20 or so hours of a campaign, while I figure the character out, then a mix of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing: 50/10/40. I'm a recovering min/max-er who's trying to want to RP more (I like the toll Raistlin's magic took out of him). I get along with most folks, and just want everyone to have fun when we play.