PDA

View Full Version : SFS 1-28 It Rests Beneath 11am UTC 29/12/19

xazil
December 28th, 2019, 09:14
Tier 1-4 (1-2 or 3-4)

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game
Dispatched by the Wayfinders' faction leader to a Near Space world, the PCs have orders to assist a local Starfinder research outpost.

Tags: Wayfinders, Vehicle

We will use Teamspeak for voice and I have an ultimate FG license.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3710), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

I have level 1 pre-gens available if desired, please indicate if you wish to use one.

Malkavian_Andi
December 28th, 2019, 09:21
I have already played this one, but might take a look if I have a character with a replay available (unless lots of other players are interested in playing).

mizinamo
December 28th, 2019, 09:31
I have already played this one, but might take a look if I have a character with a replay available.

This scenario will also be offered off-line in Hamburg on 8 Feb 2020 :)

mizinamo
December 28th, 2019, 09:53
I would like to play with Tiffy, a level 1 Ysoki Spacefarer Operative.

Attached are the character XML, the last chronicle sheet, and a token image.

Thank you!

mizinamo
December 28th, 2019, 10:09
This game doesn't seem to be listed on the public calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/gamecalendar/dashboard.php -- is that intentional?

xazil
December 28th, 2019, 10:15
There you go. I've put a time now.

Malkavian_Andi
December 28th, 2019, 11:01
I have a Solarian 3 available with an unused replay ("Seeker of Knowledge" boon).

xazil
December 28th, 2019, 14:57
Due to some requests Ill put up a time starting 2 hours earlier. If everyone is ok with that I’ll take that earlier start time. Ill scrub that as it doesn’t look like it suits Mizinamo

mizinamo
December 28th, 2019, 16:42
Ill scrub that as it doesn’t look like it suits Mizinamo

Thanks! On many days, the earlier time would be no problem but tomorrow that would be difficult for me.