PDA

View Full Version : Player seeking game (Marco...)

flutters_with_pigeons
November 27th, 2006, 09:33
...Polo? Hi, my name is Joe, and while I am fairly new to both posting and FG, I enjoy RPing, battle, powergaming, and kicking metagmers in the nuts with my METAGAMER-BANE LASER-POWERED ROBO-LEG OF NUTS-KICKING...+2. I can scale that up to a +5 if need be, or even down to masterwork if you feel that it is overpowered for your campaign.

Honestly, my real constraint is being a busy, married guy who works second shift, which means I would need a gaming time to start around 3AM EST. I would greatly enjoy being a part of a campaign involving a good deal of RPing and lot of that nifty spinning of the d20 (hold CTRL and throw it, noobs). I like to be able to have a bit o' the OOC goofiness, but mainly at the beginning and/or end of a session.

I would be willing to follow any constraints regarding class/race decisions, but refuse to play pregen characters unless nothing better pops up. IN addition, I welcome house rules, the proviso being that they are explained BEFORE we get under way.

All in all, I like to think of myself as easy to game with, and a loyal player for a game. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested, or simply reply with info here.