PDA

View Full Version : Lobby: no connection

brjemmet
December 27th, 2019, 22:03
I have been able to connect without problems up till about an hour ago. Now I have no connection to the lobby on 3 different PCs. I have done updates and restarted on all 3 PCs.

brjemmet
December 27th, 2019, 22:04
Also of note, all three PCs are using different accounts.

Zacchaeus
December 27th, 2019, 22:29
You don’t get any errors? What happens when you try to connect? Is this an existing campaign, does it happen in a new campaign? Some more detail might be helpful.

brjemmet
December 27th, 2019, 22:37
I'm was just looking at the main screen after hitting either "host campaign" or "join campaign" buttons. At the bottom of the screen for the lobby box, it says "no connection." If I try an existing campaign or a new one I get an error message saying "Unable to connect to host - Not connected to FG lobby server. Unable to launch cloud server instance."

Zacchaeus
December 27th, 2019, 22:44
There does seem to be an issue. I have the same. I can start a local campaign ok, but not a lobby one. Looks like the server may be down or something like that.

Moon Wizard
December 28th, 2019, 00:09
Apologies. When cleaning up errant game servers earlier, I must have cleaned up the lobby server too. I think I'm going to have to make an internal console to manage these eventually. It should be back up now.

Regards,
JPG

brjemmet
December 28th, 2019, 00:09
Looks like the server was fixed.

brjemmet
December 28th, 2019, 00:10
Thanks Moon Wizard!