PDA

View Full Version : Is Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio Volume 1 coming soon?

cwsoots
December 26th, 2019, 19:15
Will Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio Volume 1 be released for FG? I haven’t seen any news or posts on this yet. I would love to use the norkers and jermlaines in an upcoming adventure and avoid having to create my own. Thanks!

LordEntrails
December 26th, 2019, 20:10
Hmm, it's a DMsGuild products released with proceeds for ExtraLife. Those fall into an interesting area in terms of conversion/FG adoption. Here's a link tot he product; https://www.dmsguild.com/product/296621/Mordenkainens-Fiendish-Folio-Volume-1-Monsters-Malevolent-and-Benign

cwsoots
December 26th, 2019, 20:49
I was aware of it being a 'special release.' However, as it is a WotC-released product, and also available on D&D Beyond, I was hopeful that it would be added to the FG lineup. Is that a 'No' then?

esmdev
December 26th, 2019, 21:09
I was aware of it being a 'special release.' However, as it is a WotC-released product, and also available on D&D Beyond, I was hopeful that it would be added to the FG lineup. Is that a 'No' then?

I'd say not yes or no until you hear from Smiteworks on the subject.

Talyn
December 26th, 2019, 21:11
I think last time anything of this nature happened, it was a special case and Doug himself built the DLC for us? I'd say the answer is probably "no, until it shows up, then yes." LOL