PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 forever-DM looking to be a player, US CST, late start preferred, 5E

KaeanCyredathem
December 25th, 2019, 06:43
FG License: I have a paid license.
Time Zone: Central time -- but I work a late shift and am not reliably available until close to midnight most of the time.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any weeknight is fine -- I'd like to play either weekly or every other week. I work from 2-11PM US Central time M-F, and would like to start playing around midnight to give me time to get home and settle in.
Term: Module or long term preferred, but I'd take anything.
Voice: I would prefer to voice chat during a game, and can download any software needed. Currently using Discord.

Game System Preferred: 5E -- preference for Faerun setting, but familiar with others.
Game System Experience: 5E is the only system I feel comfortable enough playing.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm very familiar with Fantasy Grounds, having adapted a few homebrew classes into the game and DMed various games through it.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything as needed by the group -- martial, ranged, spell, support, tank, etc.
About me: I'm 28 male, live in the Houston TX area. I work at a television news station. I love designing new characters; I've got a preference for about 50/50 combat/roleplay campaigns, but am flexible to adapt. I like at least some amount of OOC joking as appropriate. I have run Curse of Strahd from beginning to end and have played about half of Princes of the Apocalypse, plus seen bits and pieces of SKT and OOTA. I'm passingly familiar with most of the published modules, but I can set aside meta knowledge as required, and have no problems playing in any of these.

I am more than happy to answer any other questions that you might have for me! By all means, contact me on Discord -- BIG THUNDER#0420 is my handle.