PDA

View Full Version : Bestiary and LoCG?

lostsanityreturned
December 25th, 2019, 05:16
Was just wondering what is happening with the bestiary and LoCG, do we lack module authours who wish to tackle them. Is it is an approval issue from Paizo? are we waiting on features in the ruleset?

I don't mean for this to seem as a "I want it now" style post, well I do, but not in a demanding way.
Just trying to figure out where everything is at atm.

damned
December 25th, 2019, 10:22
I believe they are with Trenloe but he is balancing work on those vs work on the ruleset - sometimes to support the new resources and sometimes just to improve the system or to bug fix.
And they are not small volumes...

Trenloe
December 25th, 2019, 18:36
The main hold up is that we need to get the background SmiteWorks development tools in place to convert bestiary records into FG format. This is taking a while, but we’re making progress. We’re also bringing a new developer on board to help with some PFRPG2 products - and they’ll need to get up to speed with the development tools. This all means there’s a lot of work to do up front before these products come out - but it should mean they we’ll be able to convert products faster in the future.

theMaXX
December 26th, 2019, 00:54
The main hold up is that we need to get the background SmiteWorks development tools in place to convert bestiary records into FG format. This is taking a while, but we’re making progress. We’re also bringing a new developer on board to help with some PFRPG2 products - and they’ll need to get up to speed with the development tools. This all means there’s a lot of work to do up front before these products come out - but it should mean they we’ll be able to convert products faster in the future.

That's awesome news!