PDA

View Full Version : Devin Night Token Bundle in vault, module folders, but not in Library

mailpip
December 24th, 2019, 21:50
From the title: I purchased the Devin Night Token Bundle on Steam today. I have an Ultimate license, my account is synced, and my folders are lined up correctly (I have added some Rob Twohy modules to test, and they work just fine).

For instance, DNTP21FG2.dat is in my vault. TP21Brigands.mod is in my modules folder. I open a campaign in 5E, open the library, open the module tab and the Rob Twohy file I just added to modules shows up, but nothing from Devin Night.

I have tried: Clearing my login, resynching (and the .dat files shows up when I run the update), uninstalling and reinstalling (deleting all files data files and redownloading), opening a campaign under every optional rules system (I am wanting this for 5E, but I thought I would check) and opening the modules in each system - nothing seems to work.

Any advice so I can use these tokens would be great!

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2019, 22:20
Hi mailpip, welcome to FG.

To access your tokens click on the Tokens button and then on modules and you should see the token modules there. You don't access tokens from the library.

mailpip
December 24th, 2019, 23:36
OMG - so simple! Thank you so much, I was going crazy!