PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Unable to add effect to spell

roshne
December 24th, 2019, 17:27
I am trying to add an effect to "Feather Fall" D&D5E, which I dragged to a character sheet from the library.

It creates the space for the effect, but there is nothing there, in any mode.

If I add all the possible actions, Cast. Damage, Heal, Effect. Things are a bit different

The first two are "invisible", the the next two show up, with the first two still being invisible but space allocated for them.

this can be replicated in any order and the first two are invisible, the second two are visible.

All the actions are visible on a complete restart of the client, so easy work around I guess.

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2019, 17:39
I'm not seeing this; are you using any extensions? I assume the 5e ruleset? Can you reproduce in a new campaign with step by step details of what you do to get the error?

Moon Wizard
December 28th, 2019, 01:21
I'm not seeing this as well; but this may be because you are using a different series of steps before you see the issue. Can you walk me through the exact steps you used from creating the character through trying to add the effect action?

Thanks,
JPG

roshne
January 10th, 2020, 01:24
I think this is related to starting a campaign, and creating a character manually without restarting FG. Let me test ...

roshne
January 10th, 2020, 01:31
nope, unable to reproduce on the latest version.