PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Character portrait frames are missing.

Badgered
December 24th, 2019, 04:43
The default brown fame around character tokens is missing. Player tokens placed on a battle map just default to whatever the border for the art is.

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2019, 15:50
The default brown fame around character tokens is missing. Player tokens placed on a battle map just default to whatever the border for the art is.

Can you post a screenshot of what you mean? I'm not seeing that (assuming I am understanding you correctly). Also you might want to mention what ruleset you are experiencing this in.

Badgered
December 24th, 2019, 17:03

D&D 5e ruleset. It happens with or without the WOTC 5e theme. The frames still appear on the character sheets, but not on the combat tracker or when the player tokens are put on a map.

I should add that the campaigns I am experiencing this were copied over from the 32-bit version of FG but had the borders as of a few updates ago. Not sure when exactly this happened.

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2019, 17:31
Yes, I can replicate that somewhat. In my imported campaign several of the players don't have tokens at all but do have portraits. (The tokens haven't ported over because they are not in any of the modules I have in Unity at the moment). However if I give them a portrait (rather than a proper token) the portrait doesn't have the border when placed on the CT or map. This only applies to portraits however when those are used as the default token. Proper tokens are fine.

Moon Wizard
December 28th, 2019, 01:20
I've added this as FGU-833. We made some changes before the break to fix some portrait errors; but it looks like the changes had unintended side effects.

Regards,
JPG