PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed or Sun PST US Time Zone Pathfinder 1E

CapoJoe
December 23rd, 2019, 09:55
FG License: I do not have the paid Fantasy Grounds game, nor have I ever used it before.
Time Zone: Pacific Time Standard
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Every Week, Wednesdays any time before and after 2pm-7pm. Sundays any time after 7pm.
Term: Long term or through a module/campaign preferably
Voice: I am able and ok with doing voice chat with any program. CapoJoe#8898 on discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1E
Game System Experience: Ive played pathfinder off and on throughout 8 years so I have a fair knowledge on the core mechanics and rules, 3rd party rules I am somewhat iffy.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've never used fantasygrounds before, My online experience is only through Roll20. I'm open to using Fantasy Grounds simply because there are only a handful of Pathfinder 1E games on roll20 and I am unable to join in any of them with my free time.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play more support classes like healers and tanks, though I have experience with arcane casters and utility monkeys. I generally pick my class last and fill in whats needed, makes the character creation process alot easier on me.
About me: My name is Joe, im 28, I love rpg's and strategy games so D&D gives me that nice niche that is the best of both worlds. I am a pretty open person and like to get involved with roleplay during sessions. I've recently moved states so I am looking for a group that is willing to take me on and play with. I have settled down where I live now and have a consistent schedule that allows me to show up to sessions on time. I like both the combat and roleplay parts of D&D and like games with a mix of the two, though games that are constant battles or nonstop roleplay can be a strain on me.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. Thank you :)