PDA

View Full Version : LFG – Pathfinder 2nd Edition – Saturday Evening (Weekly or Every Other week) EST

gramut
December 23rd, 2019, 03:31
LFG – Pathfinder 2nd Edition – Saturday Evening (Weekly or Every Other week) EST
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Eastern
Days of the Week, Frequency and Time – Prefer Saturday Evenings but flexible for most evenings throughout the week
Term: An Adventure Path or two. (Fairly Long Term)
Voice: I have Discord
Preferred Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Game System Experience: Relatively new to Pathfinder 2E, I own and have read through the Core Rulebook and Lost Omens: World Guide and Lost Omens: Character Guides
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Versed in creating characters and navigating player menus
Character Type: I typically play rogues, monks, or fighters but I have no issues playing any class in the books
About me: I can do dungeon crawls and hack’n’slash games but I prefer games that also include a fair amount of character development and interaction. I have been playing RPG's since the early 80's starting with 1st Edition Dungeons & Dragons. Here is a mostly complete list of RPG's I have played: Dungeon & Dragons, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, D&D 2nd - 5th Edition, Werewolf (WW), Vampire (WW) Legend of the Five Rings (AEG) 1st - 4th Edition, Legend of the Five Rings (FFG), Star Wars Age of Rebellion/Edge of the Empire/Force and Destiny (FFG), 7th Sea (AEG) 1st Ed. I also dabble a fair amount in video games and I play a lot of Warmachine/Hordes, and Age of Sigmar/Warcry.