PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 new players to join our Saturday night 5e game!

Ryker77
December 22nd, 2019, 04:49
My group is currently looking for 2 additional players that would like to join in a weekly D&D 5e game that we play each Saturday from 9:00 till 12:00 EST. If you are interested please reply below. I would prefer players who are ages 25+ as the current ages are 30-38. We play on both roll 20 and fantasy grounds and have recently finished playing Tomb of Annihilation. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself and the type of character you like to play. Thank you for all that apply we are looking forward to getting to know you soon.

TwoWheelTed
December 22nd, 2019, 16:12
Hi there. I'm a 41 year old father of 2 that's played off and on (mostly off) since the red and blue books. Saturday nights work great for me mostly. I'm happy to play most types of characters. Currently I've been excited about playing a half-orc monk. I enjoy campaigns that encourage pc's to think outside the box and roleplay out certain encounters rather than steamrolling through them. Though I do enjoy battle as well. I'm easy going and respectful. I've only recently started playing on FGC. Likely I will convert the campaign I have my kids and their friends in to FGC. So far it seems like an excellent tool/timesaver.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lideli
December 23rd, 2019, 11:38
Hey! I'm 30 years old and been playing a couple of premade adventures lately. Still kinda new but know the rules and mechanics quite well. As TwoWheelTed said I can also play almost any class but for me an enchanter type sorcerer is what piques my interest the most right now. And I agree with TwoWheelTed that thinking outside the box to solve things is the most fun but battles are still really fun. I'm a guy that will take charge if no one else does but usually hangs back if others are more forward.

Oh and I'm quite new to Fantasygrounds but I know roll20 well

gramut
December 23rd, 2019, 12:08
Good Morning, if there is still room I would be interested in joining your game.

I am 42 with a lovely lady and 2 great kids. I have been gaming since the mid-80's. I can do dungeon crawls and hack’n’slash games but regardless of type of game I prefer games that also include a fair amount of character development and interaction. Here is a mostly complete list of RPG's I have played: Dungeon & Dragons, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, D&D 2nd - 5th Edition, Werewolf (WW), Vampire (WW) Legend of the Five Rings (AEG) 1st - 4th Edition, Legend of the Five Rings (FFG), Star Wars Age of Rebellion/Edge of the Empire/Force and Destiny (FFG), 7th Sea (AEG) 1st Ed. I also play Warmachine/Hordes and Age of Sigmar/Warcry. Saturday evenings were when my previous gaming group used to play. I left the group which had been gaming for 20 years because I moved to the East Coast.