PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding ruleset development in FGU

tlavalle
December 21st, 2019, 03:00
is there any doc for someone to code a ruleset of their on?

LordEntrails
December 21st, 2019, 03:53
Nothing unique to FGU. Damian/damned has a series of videos on youtube. Their is also the developer guide linked from The forums.

There are numerous posts on the other parts of the forum you can search for specific topics and other advice.

RunningWolf
December 21st, 2019, 12:38
I'm still very much a newbe to VTTs & Fantasy Grounds.... but that is one of the features I am interested in. I've been RPGing since the middle 1980s but when it comes to FG I'm feeling like the grandpa who needs to call the grandkids over to set the clock on the VCR (old fart reference for the folks who don't get it) :p

Half the reason I chose FG over Roll20 was DJB on RPGs' live stream being broadcast (it's on youtube) also being broadcast over Fantasy Grounds College. Having a user base that is active in developing stuff is always a bonus when you'll looking to try to create your own content.

tlavalle
December 21st, 2019, 17:03
hmm i seem to find stuff for classic but not unity, my google fu must not be up to par today. well thanks

Andraax
December 21st, 2019, 17:08
hmm i seem to find stuff for classic but not unity, my google fu must not be up to par today. well thanks

Unity has not been released yet.

tlavalle
December 21st, 2019, 17:28
I know, but i wanted to start creating stuff as i have lots of free time.

Trenloe
December 21st, 2019, 17:59
hmm i seem to find stuff for classic but not unity
Over 95% of what was relevant for FG Classic is relevant for FG Unity. Develop using FG Unity using the current documentation.

tlavalle
December 21st, 2019, 18:35
Over 95% of what was relevant for FG Classic is relevant for FG Unity. Develop using FG Unity using the current documentation.

ok thanks