PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1-2 more players for Dungeon of the Mad Mage! 5e Sunday 9AM EST

Birdwizard
December 20th, 2019, 00:57
FG License: All players require their own FG license
Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sunday at 9AM EST (2PM GMT)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Three hour sessions, once a week on Sunday at 9AM EST.
Term: We've been playing together for nearly a year consistently, and have now completed Waterdeep: Dragon Heist.

Text or Voice: Players must use discord voice to communicate.
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Additional Software: I use Hamachi to enable players to connect to me. This allows me flexibility in where I can DM, as I do not need to port forward in order for you to connect. This is a free program.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Our Dragon Heist game leaned heavily toward roleplay, but combat can and does happen. Especially in Undermountain.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 Players currently, with one or two more wanted. We currently have a half-elf wizard, a half-elf bard, an orc barbarian and an elf rogue.
Character starting level & equipment: 6th level characters, magical items and budget to be discussed!
Character restrictions: WotC Material preferred, all others subject to dm approval.

Please, send me a PM if you're interested! We're a group of adult players from all over the world that have been playing together for nearly a year. We like to roleplay and have fun with the game, and we'd love for you to join us!

Thank you to everyone that has expressed interest, but I've now selected the new players that I need for my group! Thank you all so much for your interest and I hope you find some great games!

Glorwin
December 20th, 2019, 12:37
I would be available at that time, if you haven’t filled those slots yet. Thanks

Glorwin
December 20th, 2019, 17:47
Cancel that.. my other group is going to run that module next.. thanks anyway

Dgenaraition
December 20th, 2019, 19:41
Pm'd you

devdude
December 21st, 2019, 19:14
I am usually available at that time. Is there still a spot open?

JayFlesher
December 23rd, 2019, 15:47
Let me know if you need another player. I'm an experienced player who focuses on good roleplaying.

Birdwizard
December 24th, 2019, 01:28
Thank you to everyone that has expressed interest, but I've now selected the new players that I need for my group! Thank you all so much for your interest and I hope you find some great games!