PDA

View Full Version : Barrowmaze for Labyrinth Lord

goblinboi
December 19th, 2019, 18:15
EDITED because there was some personal information on the screenshot.

So i made a thing, i was wondering if there was already a module, just fishing for comments and suggestions discussion
I have the monsters, the mounds, the rooms, the handouts, all properly formatted and stuff, EVERYTHING.
Well not everything, i am missing a map for the actual barrowmaze, i just dont have time to produce a high resolution player's map.

I also created a Labyrinth Lord Table Roller, it works with table of tables, currently im just running an random npc generator and a random hireling generator using the Maze Rats tables

Currently i do not know how do i update my list when the user unloads a module, the wiki and the information available is convoluted

Cheers

damned
December 20th, 2019, 03:41
hey goblinboi

it looks like you are using an older ruleset - is that LL?

Im also not quite sure what your question(s) is?

hawkwind
December 20th, 2019, 07:13
for a map or two try here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B53Z1k8zPr4cd293SnoyNGNEbHM

for some VTT maps made by the multi talented Celestian

goblinboi
December 20th, 2019, 16:27
for a map or two try here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B53Z1k8zPr4cd293SnoyNGNEbHM

for some VTT maps made by the multi talented Celestian

I will make use of this!, thanks

goblinboi
December 20th, 2019, 16:30
hey goblinboi

it looks like you are using an older ruleset - is that LL?

Im also not quite sure what your question(s) is?

Well yes, it is an older ruleset, i am trying to make an extension for Labyrinth Lord and i figured out everyting except how to update a list control when a module gets unloaded.
Thanks for your time!

celestian
December 20th, 2019, 17:37
Well yes, it is an older ruleset, i am trying to make an extension for Labyrinth Lord and i figured out everyting except how to update a list control when a module gets unloaded.
Thanks for your time!

Check this out. It might be what you're looking for.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Module.xcp#onModuleRemoved

goblinboi
January 10th, 2020, 22:47
Greetings, I finished the module and the extension, as you may know i am not free to share them BUT, i do have a few maps i had to make for the barrow mounds, and i would like to share them, NOTHING fancy: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U7SOxeu4iTmA2Vt5kGLz9l4f8T6q5lK5?usp=sharing

First time sharing!

Myrdin Potter
January 14th, 2020, 18:46
If the extension is just coding and does not have copyright data, you generally can share it.

What ruleset is it an extension to?

gyrhawk
March 28th, 2020, 14:47
EDITED because there was some personal information on the screenshot.

So i made a thing, i was wondering if there was already a module, just fishing for comments and suggestions discussion
I have the monsters, the mounds, the rooms, the handouts, all properly formatted and stuff, EVERYTHING.
Well not everything, i am missing a map for the actual barrowmaze, i just dont have time to produce a high resolution player's map.

I also created a Labyrinth Lord Table Roller, it works with table of tables, currently im just running an random npc generator and a random hireling generator using the Maze Rats tables

Currently i do not know how do i update my list when the user unloads a module, the wiki and the information available is convoluted

Cheers

I'm not sure if you can share everything that you have already created, but I'm looking to switch my in person Barrowmaze game to online and was wondering if I could leech off all the work you have already done. If not, that's fine but it sure would make my life easier. Thanks in advance.

Trenloe
March 28th, 2020, 14:54
I'm not sure if you can share everything that you have already created, but I'm looking to switch my in person Barrowmaze game to online and was wondering if I could leech off all the work you have already done. If not, that's fine but it sure would make my life easier. Thanks in advance.
See post #7 above for what @goblinboi is allowed to share.