PDA

View Full Version : Inventory tab for npcs working the same as pcs, how to do this?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 15th, 2019, 22:54
How do I know which file or files I should "change" to allow the workings of items that are dragged into inventory to appear in their listing and removed when dragged into partysheet? I ask this because I created an inventory tab for npcs and would like it to work like that of pcs.

Beemanpat
December 17th, 2019, 04:09
Sorry dont know the answer. But I do like this idea. So wanted to follow responses.

celestian
December 17th, 2019, 04:25
How do I know which file or files I should "change" to allow the workings of items that are dragged into inventory to appear in their listing and removed when dragged into partysheet? I ask this because I created an inventory tab for npcs and would like it to work like that of pcs.

Which ruleset are you working with?

damned
December 17th, 2019, 04:53
GURPs. Its CoreRPG based.

Andraax
December 17th, 2019, 18:34
Sorry dont know the answer. But I do like this idea. So wanted to follow responses.

You don't actually have to respond to a thread to subscribe. Select "Thread Tools" in the upper right and click on "Subscribe to this thread". This will get you emailed updates without having to put in a "non-response response".

Beemanpat
December 17th, 2019, 19:32
You don't actually have to respond to a thread to subscribe. Select "Thread Tools" in the upper right and click on "Subscribe to this thread". This will get you emailed updates without having to put in a "non-response response".

That's good to know thank you