PDA

View Full Version : Full Window mode gone

Kelrugem
December 15th, 2019, 17:14
Hi :)

This is probably a known thing but I didn't find anyone reporting that, so maybe the following is only a problem on my side (or it is currently turned off) :) Sorry if unneeded report

My problem is that FGU does not have a full-window mode anymore, also not when I maximized the window. I tried ALT+ENTER but this didn't help either, it is always in window mode on my side :)

I guess it is currently turned off?

Best,

Kelrugem

EDIT: E.g. I can still see the top bar of the window which normally vanishes, also in FGC :)

Dr0W
December 15th, 2019, 17:45
I don't think this is a bug, not it works like FGC.

However... I liked when it was full screen the most. If it isn't a problem, having the option to use it either way would be awesome.

Kelrugem
December 15th, 2019, 17:57
I don't think this is a bug, not it works like FGC.

However... I liked when it was full screen the most. If it isn't a problem, having the option to use it either way would be awesome.

Yes, "bug" may be the wrong word; it is more an observation about what was there some updates ago :)

Allmight
December 16th, 2019, 12:15
It's still there, just that you have to activate it through the radial menu.

Kelrugem
December 16th, 2019, 13:43

Thanks, you're right :) I am so used to that it goes into the full window mode when I maximize it that I didn't think about the radial menu while a campaign is loaded :) (I only tested that really in the launcher)

Dr0W
December 16th, 2019, 14:54

Ah, neat!