PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Traveller Bundle?

alfarobl
December 14th, 2019, 10:46
Do you know if Mongoose are going to add that option?

MadBeardMan
December 15th, 2019, 12:26
Do you know if Mongoose are going to add that option?

A bundle as in 'all content'?

Not sure, might make sense when all the reach adventures are completed.

Worth emailing SW and asking them to contact Mongoose.

Good question though!

Cheers,
MBM

alfarobl
December 15th, 2019, 16:30
Yes, it is important to start now so it doesn't go too big a bundle to enter (Like they did with D&D 5e). It is a good reason to grab all those supplements that you would not buy unless inside a deal like that. When you get in you usually are tempted to buy all new modules.

How do I contact SmiteWorks? Don't you have easier access to them? Via email?

MadBeardMan
December 15th, 2019, 17:10
Yes, it is important to start now so it doesn't go too big a bundle to enter (Like they did with D&D 5e). It is a good reason to grab all those supplements that you would not buy unless inside a deal like that. When you get in you usually are tempted to buy all new modules.

How do I contact SmiteWorks? Don't you have easier access to them? Via email?

I've sent SW a link to this thread for you, support@ is the place to contact them, I''ll post here if I get an answer.

Cheers,
MBM

LordNanoc
December 16th, 2019, 08:53
It is always the question: what goes in there.

I would believe a bundeling of, say, Rulebook, Highguard and Central Supply Catalogue would be a hit, leaving you with everything you need to play rich homebrew adventures. Then add some adventurebundles (Reach, Pirates, you name it), for those who don't do homebrew or like to get inspired.

alfarobl
April 12th, 2020, 21:21
I've sent SW a link to this thread for you, support@ is the place to contact them, I''ll post here if I get an answer.

Cheers,
MBM

Any news from SmiteWorks or Mongoose? It would help now that CSC and Highguard are coming, also there are a good number of adventures to come. It would help people buy all of them. Usually some you are not really interested but if there is a bundle you might get them.