PDA

View Full Version : Looking for player(s): D&D 5E, weekly game, text-based, EU

Damon
December 8th, 2019, 22:40
I'm not the DM, but one of the players in our little group. We've just started a new campaign: a text-based game in the Primeval Thule setting (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=SQG1500FG) and would love to add one or two reliable players to our weekly game.

FG License: Full
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CET (GMT+1)
Day of week and time: We usually play on Sunday evenings, sometimes on Wednesdays. Game starts at 20:00 and usually runs until about 23:00 to 23:30.
If new game, planned start date: Already started.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly game, aiming for a regular gaming group.

Text or Voice: Text only, using Discord for OOG chat.
Voice software used: None
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 regular players, we could use 1 or 2 additional players.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1
Character restrictions: See Primeval Thule Campaign Setting

Details of your scenario: We're a small gaming group with players from all over Europe (France, Denmark, Croatia, Kazakhstan and the Netherlands) who are interested in text-based RP. We've played 5E and Starfinder toegether and have just now started a campaign in the Primeval Thule setting.

We're looking for reliable players based in Europe (for timezone purposes) who are interested in text-only RP. Weekly game sessions, alternating DMs. Most of us seem to prefer a nice balance between combat, exploration and social encounters.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3701

Stife
December 9th, 2019, 07:35
Hey, I am interested in joining, I have D&D experience and a little FG. I am in GMT and the game time works really well for me.

Damon
December 9th, 2019, 08:38
Cool, I'll send you a PM

Damon
December 15th, 2019, 21:35
We still have room for some more players, send PM for more info and a chat!

Vasquea
December 18th, 2019, 02:30
Hey Damon,

I am currently looking for a group to get back into D&D again i played a long term pathfinder turned 4e game that finished a few years ago through FG and recently DM a 5e group for a few months which stopped due to the party all close friends not having the time for it

I am quite new to 5e but well experienced in D&D if you still have open spots I would love to have a chat with you at some point.

K9glacier
December 20th, 2019, 06:40
Hi there, im sorry I was originally asking to join but just realized youre in Europe. I cant figure out how to delete my request, so many appologies