PDA

View Full Version : For true beginners with FG Traveller

Jim Bennett
December 2nd, 2019, 18:55
Seems to me there ought to be a thread for "true beginners" with both FG and with Traveller using FG. While I have been a "player" in 3 online games using ROLLD20, I have yet to run my own campaign (and at my age may never get to it)....but anyhow I'd like to try to get a campaign setup for the fun of it ....

So I am setting up this thread for those like me who want a safe place to ask dumb questions (or smart ones!)....

I have edited this original post to ask a 2nd question ...now I have my forum access sorted out...I'm a very slow learner it appears....
ANYHOW>..
I have my new ultimate account installed...but it still says at opening of FG that I only have DEMO CAMPAIGNS to load....so when I load the one I have been working on...and try to add things to the story line...it let's me add...but doesn't seem to save the addition...because when I close down and reload....what I added is gone....

Does this make any sense? How do I get it to save what I added...?

Trenloe
December 2nd, 2019, 19:14
Find I first needed to have an ACCOUNT established on the forum....Anyone else discover this? Awaiting reply from "Support"...
You already have an account on the forum - it's the one you're using now and have had since February 2017.

There's information in the Wiki - see the "Getting Started" link to get started. :)

Jim Bennett
December 4th, 2019, 22:15
All is fine TRENLOE.....it all became clear....forum account...new ruleset...and new downloaded module working fine....