PDA

View Full Version : Solomon Kane

LooksLikeAJobFor
December 1st, 2019, 02:52
Hello All,

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and the Savage Worlds ruleset. Is there anything for Fantasy Grounds that utilizes the Solomon Kane setting? Or perhaps someone can link a video to show how to edit/add custom skills/hindrances/edges so I can align Savage Worlds Deluxe to the Solomon Kane setting? Believe me I have searched up and down the internet to no avail.

Thank you!

Mortar
December 1st, 2019, 03:22
No, there is nothing on FG. Did you get the Solomon Kane PDFs from Pinnacle's site before they came down?

LooksLikeAJobFor
December 1st, 2019, 03:30
[MODERATOR - link removed]

Trenloe
December 1st, 2019, 03:34
[MODERATOR - link removed]
Welcome to the FG forums LooksLikeAJobFor.

Please don't post any links to copyright material on these forums without the copyright holder's permission. We're very proactive in supporting and protecting publisher IP and copyright material. Thanks.

LooksLikeAJobFor
December 1st, 2019, 03:34
sorry for sharing link!

Varsuuk
December 5th, 2019, 03:35
I heard they would no longer be selling SK after this year ends. I assumed they lost some rights?

I hadn't noticed they took down the PDFs from sale since they still were selling the physical stuff.

EDIT: Checked, they still (Dec 2019) still sell SK PDFs.

Mortar
December 9th, 2019, 18:10
PEG lost the rights to Solomon Kane, and another setting (I can't remember which). I believe they are able to sell those products until 31 December.

Varsuuk
December 9th, 2019, 18:46
I wonder what the other one is?

I was tempted to get the SK set since figured probably applicable to any such Howardian campaign. But it was still too much for my non-specific need. Hate that it will poof however.

I knew about 31st, was just noting can still buy... right now. ;)

k410
February 2nd, 2020, 19:22
I see that PEG's Solomon Kane PDFs are still being sold at DriveThruRPG, but not on Pinnacle's own site.

However, Pinnacle does offer this free conversion guide for using SK with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition:
https://www.peginc.com/store/solomon-kane-conversion-for-adventure-edition-pdf-swade/