PDA

View Full Version : Lfg!

phillipfiltz
November 29th, 2019, 22:34
Sup everybody!
Im really wanting to try out D&D for the first time and maybe even Pathfinder. In my area we dont have anyone close that plays. I bought FG but i do not have any books/materials. Preferably weekends Sunday in particular. Im really looking forward to some good campaigns!!!

P.S My timezone is central

Kendrickious
December 1st, 2019, 21:19
Not sure if other reply went. Sunday 8-10 EST (sometimes a little longer) Descent into Avernus, about 1/2 through chapter one group needs dedicated healer. Will start you at lvl 3. Require roleplay character in discord. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

rogerbarkman
December 1st, 2019, 23:20
Interested!

Dag

SirTimothy777
December 21st, 2020, 23:40
Hi Philip,

Did you ever get connect with a group? If you are still trying to find something send me a msg and we can talk. I am looking to start running a grp and will be DM. I have played D&D for years but just got FGU and will be learning how to use the system. After I am get a feel for FGU I plan on creating and running homebrew campaigns. Thanks Tim

rogerbarkman
December 23rd, 2020, 20:56
Tim,

I never did find a consistent group. My buddies and I have played in the past so I am very familiar with the system as a player. My DM bought adventures so I do not have any knowledge or experience in creating them for the system. I do absolutely love how the system works out all the details of saving throw and attack bonuses!

It is not perfect but between COVID and distance, this does work well enough. We set up a Google hangout so that is how we communicate while playing. Other groups use the system here, but I found it horrible to figure out and it just gives audio- no video.

Roger

Did you ever get connect with a group? If you are still trying to find something send me a msg and we can talk. I am looking to start running a grp and will be DM. I have played D&D for years but just got FGU and will be learning how to use the system. After I am get a feel for FGU I plan on creating and running homebrew campaigns. Thanks Tim[/QUOTE]

JaymzLuke
December 25th, 2020, 00:02
Did you ever fill this spot could player healer for your group if still needed just let me know.