PDA

View Full Version : Items disappearing from Actions tab

JethroTundra
November 29th, 2019, 21:29
In the campaign I use to test Unity, I have the 5e ruleset and the Tomb of Annihilation module loaded. I test with a party of 4 PCs (currently 10th level) which were imported from a FGC campaign. I have noticed several instances of spells and powers disappearing from the Actions tab. To clarify:

--One PC is a wizard and had all the spells in his spellbook on the actions tab, with prepared spells selected in Preparation mode. A few days ago I noticed that all of the not-prepared spells were no longer on the sheet. I didn't lose them during import into Unity, I'm pretty sure they were there at first, but disappeared I'm not sure when. I added the other spells he had in his book (from the previous campaign) back to the sheet. I noticed today they were gone again. Prepared spells were not affected.
--Another PC is a cleric and I previously had every cleric spell (of levels 1-5) on his sheet, with prepared spells selected in Preparation mode. At some point, all but the prepared spells disappeared from the sheet, similar to the wizard. In this case I have decided not to bother adding the spells back, and just track prepared spells since that class has access to all spells. With the wizard, there needs to be a way to track spells known, and the normal functionality of the sheet works well for this, unless things spontaneously disappear.
--I also track items with charges on the actions tab. Typically I create a category called Items and group applicable items, such as a Necklace of Fireballs, under Items with appropriate charges. The same cleric PC above had a Necklace of Fireballs and also a Staff of Striking with charges being tracked in this manner. Those are now missing from the sheet but were there previously. There are other PCs in the party with items tracked on their sheet in a similar manner that have not disappeared.

I have tried cycling into Preparation mode to make sure the item is not still there but somehow hidden, and that isn't the case.

I'm not sure what other useful information I can give, other than to watch for this to happen again and see if I can tell what triggers it.

Moon Wizard
November 29th, 2019, 23:08
There are some known layout/display issues that we haven't tracked down yet. The specific issues for the 5E PC Actions tab are being tracked as FGU-638. We appreciate the additional information.

Regards,
JPG