PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players (Noobs to FG) - LF Mondays 5-6pm GMT - DnD 5e - Need GM and PCs

TeaShooey
November 28th, 2019, 21:41
Hi, There 3 of us looking to start a new DnD campaign, I am a newbie, 1 has some of RP exp and 1 Veteran player, but we are all new to Fantasy Grounds.

We are looking for a DM and 2-3 more players and would like to do a Session 0 (would like someone who is familiar with Fantasy grounds to help us along with the software but not req - we are quick learners)

FG License: Paid
Time Zone: GMT (UK time)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly on Mondays 5-6 pm start, this is not really flexible
Term: Looking to play for the long term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: DnD 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Non

About Us: We have played a few sessions (DnD 5e) together not too long ago but it fizzled out with too many sessions with missing players. We are looking to play again, I think we are all generally looking for a DnD high fantasy setting (up for debate though). We would like to get together once a week and have a bit of fun but we still want to get invested in our characters and story's. Fair split of RP and combat.

titanholding1
November 28th, 2019, 21:46
I'd love to play i have trouble with my mic on discord though so would need text.

TeaShooey
November 28th, 2019, 21:55
sorry i don't think having a text player with voice players is ideal.

unjulation
November 28th, 2019, 22:20
hi, mature, old school gamer hear

i'd be realy interested in getting involved - i'm a newb to fantasy grounds and D&D 5e but i did spend a huge chunk of my childhood/adolesent playing D&D v1 in the late 70's early 80's, about 7-9 years or so,
so not a newb to rpg'ing/tabletop gameing, and have been playing a lot of rpg lite figger board games over the last few years but have been wanting to get back into some serious rpg action, hence getting fantasy grounds

I'm uk based and a monday night would be fine
as for the rest, that would be all good this end, if i get to play ;)
anyway if you want to know 'owt else ask away

thanks in advance
unj