PDA

View Full Version : LFG - D&D 5e - Friday Nights weekly or Bi-weekly

Omalus
November 26th, 2019, 16:57
LFG 1 player looking for D&D 5e on Friday Nights weekly or bi-weekly.
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available on Friday evenings (a 6pm or 7pm EST start time).
Term: I would like to find a group I can play with for a long time
Voice: Discord or Voice Chat

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e; Been playing 5e for over a year and really like the system. Want to explore more of the Forgotten Realms if possible.
Game System Experience: 5e for a year+, Experience with Advanced D&D, D&D 2nd Edition, Rifts, Palladium Role Play, Heavy Gear Role Play, and many other role playing games.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just got the Standard version and have been playing around with the system. Enjoy it a great deal. I've watched several tutorials and YouTube games using FG. Looking forward to learning and using the system.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy the story telling of my characters (usually a page for Background history and connections) but really enjoy playing out the motivations of my Characters; what drives my character to do what they do? My favorite 5e character so far has been a fighter but usually I enjoy a spell using character of some type. I tend to make Human/Dwarf/Elf and Half-Elf characters but am open to fleshing out a party if needed.

If anyone is gaming Friday nights and in need of a new player, PM me!

Cheers,
Omalus