PDA

View Full Version : New player to FG looking for a D&D 5E group to play with.

Auron Starglider
November 24th, 2019, 03:55
Hello, I am a longterm 2-3.5E PC Game player looking for a 5E group to play with on Saturday Nights.

The reason I specify Saturday nights is because my work schedule is rather hectic, and largely restricts me to Saturday (afternoon or nights) to play.

US - EST Standard time would be ideal, but anytime after 1:00 PM EST would be ideal.

I have Discord, and am able to communicate via Microphone. For the most part, I am looking for a group that is into clean roleplaying fun. The roleplay ratio can be 50% roleplay and 50% combat, or a combination of the two so long as it does not become a wargame. (No obsession with combat to the point that creative abilities / spells get shut down because they're not strictly damage dealing spells).

I do have the steam version of the regular license, and as a minor (but not critical) request, I am looking for a DM that has a decent amount of playable content owned (or otherwise available) to enable maximum creativity. Thank you for your time and consideration. :)