PDA

View Full Version : Bug: When image expanded some maps move view incorrectly on CT actor toggle.

StoryWeaver
November 23rd, 2019, 19:36
After expanding a map image to take all the available space using the NE pointing arrow at the top right of the image screen.
If you have the option to center on the token of the selected actor on the CT.

On certain maps the view moves far to the top left of the image area, beyond the image itself onto the gray area beyond.
The token itself that was toggled to on the CT, being well beyond the displayed area, and out of sight.

The two images below are an example of this.

The first image is after expanding the image. The second one is after toggling to the an actor in the combat tracker. The view then shifted far off the map to the top left (NW).

pollux
November 24th, 2019, 01:36
For what it's worth, I cannot reproduce this with the following procedure:

Open the 5e sample campaign
Enable the fantasy grounds battlemap module
Open the first map and maximize it
Add a hidden goblin to the combat tracker
Drag the goblin to the map
Unhide it

If there are any more details you can provide, it might help someone repro the issue and get it addressed.

StoryWeaver
November 24th, 2019, 15:12
I've tested it again today in 5E as before, on the same map and campaign it happened in last time.
I tried recreating it with the same monsters and tokens from the same module.

But for some reason it doesn't seem to do it anymore, despite it happening each time last night.

I can only assume there were some sort of special circumstances that muddled things up, I'll report back if I see it again and am able to recreated it consistently.