PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 player Looking for weekly night time game, EST prefer 5e

jakobmalkav
November 23rd, 2019, 01:29
FG License: Free
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day except Monday, Weekly or Biweekly, Anytime after 5pm
Term: Would prefer long term
Voice: I use discord but willing to grab whatever used be it Skype, Ventrillo, or Teamspeak

Game System Preferred: 5e or Pathfinder 1/2nd
Game System Experience: I have experience with all D&D systems totally 30 years combined. I've only played one pathfinder game and would love to learn more.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new but have read and watched a lot to learn how it works so I can properly build, play, and level a character in game.

Character Type Preferred: I love playing Charisma based characters, be it bards, warlocks, or Sorcerers.. Mainly because I love enjoying good RP with NPC's and being that character. But in my years of playing I've become accustomed to playing any role needed for a group.

About me: The Name's Carl, and I'm a 37yr old chef. I've been playing D&D since my late brother in law introduced me to it at the young age of 7 and have been hooked since. I love the creativity you can have in these games and the fun of coming up with tactics in combat and working out the crazy ways to deal with problems the characters face. I've played every version of D&D so 5e would be a comfort zone of mine but would love to join a pathfinder game to try a new system if the group can deal with someone new to it (hate to be a detriment). I prefer games with good role play and combat mixed. I enjoy when things do occasionally drop to some fun OOC jokes and chat, as long as it doesn't derail the session for too long. I'm eager to play more with people in this new medium, as local games aren't much of an option for me due to schedule and transportation issues.