PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Runelords.

theexxman
November 21st, 2019, 12:10
I was just testing for the Pathfinder 1st Edition and I noticed not all of my Rise of the Runelords modules was showing up in the modules list. Just vol. 1 and 3 were just showing up and I know there's more than that.

Allmight
November 21st, 2019, 13:13
This has been covered several times in this forum. Not all content is released for the beta yet. They vill release it in stages. They plan to have everything available by the time FGU goes out of beta.

theexxman
November 21st, 2019, 13:22
Alright thanks I was just wandering if I was doing something wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Allmight
November 21st, 2019, 13:26
No worries. But i must admit that it's a bit odd that they released RotR 1 and 3, but not 2. From what i have seen so far, they tend to release content in order. But there's probably a good reason for it in this case.

mortiferus93
December 19th, 2019, 19:00
Well, I just bought RotR to prepare the switch of my ongoing campaign from R20 to FGU. Apparently RotR currently isn't downloadable for FGU or am I simply to dumb^^

Kelrugem
December 19th, 2019, 19:25
Well, I just bought RotR to prepare the switch of my ongoing campaign from R20 to FGU. Apparently RotR currently isn't downloadable for FGU or am I simply to dumb^^

Not all modules can be loaded in FGU yet, this is done at steps at the moment (around 100 DLCs per week when I am not mistaken) :) Beware FGU is at beta playtest at the moment, especially it is not recommended yet for playing :) As you can see in the previous messages: Some parts are not there in FGU yet :)

LordEntrails
December 19th, 2019, 22:49
I believe RotR 1 is available in FGU. Have you input your username and password in setting? Then run an update? Then go into Library > Modules > Load? (I think those are the steps in FGU, haven't used it enough to be confident!)

mortiferus93
December 20th, 2019, 01:06
EDIT: nvm... I realized the bought modules are stored in the vault folder not in the modules folder. I was a bit confused^^

Milke
May 25th, 2020, 20:33
Is Line of Sight not done on all the modules in this series? I see it works on the Glassworks in chapter 1. But in chapter 3, there is no LoS available for Skull's Crossing or Hook Mountain Clan Hold.

Neovirtus
May 25th, 2020, 20:42
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50591-FGU-Sharing-LOS-Definitions-for-Maps-Crowd-Project

Looks like 1 and 2 are done, but 3 is not. you can check progress in that thread, or contribute to help!

Milke
May 25th, 2020, 20:54
Okay. It not being all the way done doesn't upset me. I just was making sure I hadn't done something wrong.