PDA

View Full Version : Lost Omens World Guide

Haggar
November 21st, 2019, 05:51
Any idea when the updated archetypes ie. Bellflower Tiller as well as the new race's will be uploaded onto FG?

Willot
November 21st, 2019, 08:32
I just did it myself and packed it into a module. Took an afternoon (not all the text fluff Ill leave that to the PDF, just the feats and stuff)

Trenloe
November 21st, 2019, 15:33
I moved this thread to the Pathfinder 2.0 sub forum as it's specific to this ruleset.

The Lost Omens World Guide is already available in the store. The Lost Omens character guide is still under development. No firm ETA as yet.

Ampersandrew
November 21st, 2019, 16:02
Can we get the spelling in this title corrected, please.

Haggar
November 21st, 2019, 16:37
I just did it myself and packed it into a module. Took an afternoon (not all the text fluff Ill leave that to the PDF, just the feats and stuff)

Willot that is awesome! I don't really know how to do that. My plan was to take the Bellflower Agent background.

Willot
November 21st, 2019, 18:36
Well, easiest thing (if it ok with your DM) is just manually make the adjustment yourself.
1) Type "Bellflower Agent" in the background,
2) Choose Two Ability boosts (+2) One must be either DEX or CHA (you do this by holding the ctrl button down on your keyboard while wheeling your mouse wheel up & Down) the other whatever you like.,
3) Change your Stealth Skill to trained, (If you already have this as trained then choose another skill make trained)
4) Manually give yourself "Underworld Lore skill" (right click on the skill page and click on ADD) Select INT as the ability for the skill. Make it Trained
5) and drag over the "Experienced Smuggler skill feat" over to your Feats in the Ability Tab

There you go, Bellflower agent.

Haggar
November 21st, 2019, 18:40
Well, easiest thing (if it ok with your DM) is just manually make the adjustment yourself.
1) Type "Bellflower Agent" in the background,
2) Choose Two Ability boosts (+2) One must be either DEX or CHA (you do this by holding the ctrl button down on your keyboard while wheeling your mouse wheel up & Down) the other whatever you like.,
3) Change your Stealth Skill to trained, (If you already have this as trained then choose another skill make trained)
4) Manually give yourself "Underworld Lore skill" (right click on the skill page and click on ADD) Make it Trained
5) and drag over the "Experienced Smuggler skill feat" over to your Feats in the Ability Tab

There you go, Bellflower agent.

Thanks a lot! Very helpful good sir.

Trenloe
November 21st, 2019, 18:42
You need to drag/drop a background record for the chargen tracker to work correctly. You can do what Willot mentions, but it's not ideal. Just ask your GM to quickly make the background you need - it'll take less than 5 minutes. Use the existing backgrounds as an example.

EDIT: Or just ask your GM to get the Lost Omens World Guide product - where the Bellflower Agent background is ready to go!

Haggar
November 21st, 2019, 18:47
Will do thanks Trenloe!

Trenloe
November 21st, 2019, 18:51
Any idea when the updated archetypes ie. Bellflower Tiller ... will be uploaded onto FG?
The Bellflower Tiller is not in any of the Lost Omens setting guides. It's in the Age of Ashes adventure path - Part 3. The archetype feats are included in the Player's Resource for that FG module - available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO90147FG

Trenloe
November 21st, 2019, 18:53
So - to summarise:

Bellflower Agent background - in Lost Omens World Guide. Available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO9301FG
Bellflower Tiller archetype - in Age of Ashes AP - Part 3. Available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO90147FG

Stargrove
December 11th, 2019, 02:05
When I load up the PF2 rules and the Lost Omens World Guide I also see something called the Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide. I am wondering how this relates to the pending Lost Omens Character Guide. The Player Guide is missing a bunch of stuff that will probably be in the Character Guide once it is released. Paizo does not have a Player Guide as a product, so where did it come from?

hawkwind
December 11th, 2019, 07:29
its all the data from the world guide that is useful for building or advancing PC's

Ampersandrew
December 11th, 2019, 08:55
Poor Oman, won't someone please look for him. In the meantime, can some moderator please fix the title of this thread.

Trenloe
December 11th, 2019, 09:11
Poor Oman, won't someone please look for him. In the meantime, can some moderator please fix the title of this thread.
I quite liked it the way it was. ;) But since you asked twice, I've changed it. :)