PDA

View Full Version : Error ruleset

meguido
November 20th, 2019, 11:21
Error Ruleset Vtm modified for werewolf

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'

Help-me

french user

Valyar
November 20th, 2019, 12:56
Please be more precise - what ruleset you are using as a base, what extensions, what exactly you are trying to do when you get the error.
Until then, many people will be able to say "What?" :)

Moon Wizard
November 20th, 2019, 18:24
There was a change in v3.3.9 that will require some rulesets/extensions to be updated. We definitely need to know which ruleset you are using, as well as any extensions. If it's in our store, I will get it updated right away. If it's a community extension, we can post the issue there.

Regards,
JPG

Trenloe
November 20th, 2019, 19:15
The OP mentions the ruleset: "Ruleset Vtm modified for werewolf"

VtM - Vampire: The Masquerade

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/VtM.xcp

But it's been further modified to play Werewolf (another flavour of World of Darkness very similar to VtM).

Moon Wizard
November 20th, 2019, 19:24
That function does not exist in that ruleset; so it must be part of the modifications made.

meguido,
please reach out to the person who made the modifications to get the error fixed. Have them contact me if they need assistance after reading the v3.3.9 patch notes.

Regards,
JPG

Valyar
November 20th, 2019, 20:00
The OP mentions the ruleset: "Ruleset Vtm modified for werewolf"

VtM - Vampire: The Masquerade

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/VtM.xcp

But it's been further modified to play Werewolf (another flavour of World of Darkness very similar to VtM).

Wow, isn't this ancient? :O

meguido
November 20th, 2019, 20:37
ruleset vtm vampire mascarade

I modified the ruleset, icons, desktop, modified skills, etc.

Moon Wizard
November 20th, 2019, 21:12
More than likely, you borrowed some code from another ruleset. You’ll need to get the replacement code.

The onLockChanged handler was changed to a onLockStateChanged event in v3.3.9. That’s the code that needs to be updated.

Regards,
JPG