PDA

View Full Version : Cost for 2.0?

Colfox
November 20th, 2006, 15:28
Hello,

Will 2.0 be a free upgrade for currrent FG owners, or will we be buying the new version?

--Colfox

PS. Sorry if this has been addressed, but I DID search for it (made more difficult by the search utility not liking to search for numerals).

richvalle
November 20th, 2006, 16:07
Free upgrade.

Colfox
November 20th, 2006, 22:54
Yoo-hoo!

Okay, I'll go ahead with my purchase of the current version.

Thanks.

Farnir
December 17th, 2006, 08:58
Is this confirmed by the company? So far, I thought only the full version upgrades for free; the Lite version does not.

Any official word on this? This might help to convince my players to buy their Lite versions now instead of after the 2.0 release...

Ram Tyr
December 17th, 2006, 10:48
If you search the forum you will see the devs have spoken on this issue.

Later.

Cantstanzya
December 17th, 2006, 12:50
Is this confirmed by the company? So far, I thought only the full version upgrades for free; the Lite version does not.

Any official word on this? This might help to convince my players to buy their Lite versions now instead of after the 2.0 release...I think you're a little confused on this matter. Only people with the full license could sign up for the beta testing. Both the full and lite versions are free upgrade. It has been stated many time by the developers on this forum.

Dupre
December 17th, 2006, 16:39
The update is free for both Full and Lite licenses.

Farnir
December 17th, 2006, 17:15
Great, thanks a lot :)

Maybe you could make either this thread or the other one sticky?

Ged
December 27th, 2006, 06:45
Maybe you could make either this thread or the other one sticky?
Added an entry in the FAQ since this really is one of the most frequently asked questions. :)

Dachannien
December 27th, 2006, 14:26
I suppose an even more frequently asked question about version 2.0 is, when is it gonna be ready. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll try to be patient! :)

Yenooc
December 27th, 2006, 16:06
I suppose an even more frequently asked question about version 2.0 is, when is it gonna be ready. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll try to be patient! :)

You are not alone!

Perhaps we should form a support group for those experiencing acute anxiety brought on by the anticipation. :D

Dachannien
December 27th, 2006, 16:51
Hi, my name's Dachannien, and I'm a... a.... an upgrade-oholic! :o