PDA

View Full Version : Question about ruleset reports

Kelrugem
November 19th, 2019, 02:17
Hi :)

Shall we also report some small visual things about character sheets etc. in 3.5e for example? Due to the font changes etc. there are some things which do not completely fit anymore (some already reported). I ask because these things are often similar to the reports for other rulesets, so, somewhat known but they are listed as ruleset-specific things (like [5e] etc., thus, listed for other rulesets) such that I got unsure whether it is on the list :) I just want to avoid reporting things which are already known :)

Have fun :)

EDIT: Or might a list help to find these things later faster? (though the font might change until then such that the list may become incorrect)

Moon Wizard
November 20th, 2019, 23:55
For now, some examples of where the fonts don't fit are best. No need for comprehensive list. More than likely, we'll adjust the font slightly smaller; and it will correct a whole set of them.

Regards,
JPG

Kelrugem
November 22nd, 2019, 02:42
For now, some examples of where the fonts don't fit are best. No need for comprehensive list. More than likely, we'll adjust the font slightly smaller; and it will correct a whole set of them.

Regards,
JPG

thank you :) I try to write some examples down at some point :)