PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D5E Beginner

Helvan Raptyr
November 17th, 2019, 18:46
FG License: Paid.
Time Zone: GMT (United Kingdom).
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly/Bi-weekly, Saturdays and Sundays after 9pm (GMT).
Term: Long term, or a full campaign.
Voice: I have a headset and can speak using Discord etc.

Game System Preferred: D&D5E..
Game System Experience: I have experience with D&D5E and Savage Worlds systems. However, I've been away for a while so I'm very rusty, hence why I'm looking for a beginner group.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am familiar with the mechanics of Fantasy Grounds, having played a previous campaign, and taken part in character creation sessions.

Character Type Preferred: If I have to pick, I would say I prefer playing as a Ranger or Rogue.
About me: I've played in a few short-term campaigns in the past. I'm looking for a long-term group who are willing to get a beginner on board. I'm looking for a fun experience wherer we can progress through a campaign whilst having a laugh along the way. I want to get back into D&D and potentially try out some new material too, if the chance arises.

Cheers,
Danny.

GregRex
November 19th, 2019, 22:46
Pm sent, I believe our start time is about an hour before your preferred time though. Let me know!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?52215-Lost-Mine-of-Phandelver-New-Fantasy-Grounds-GM-looking-for-players