PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Elemental Evil

Kyusaku
November 16th, 2019, 19:07
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 2nd Edition

Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: On the week ends in the evening
If new game, planned start date: 2 weeks to a month.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week for about 6 to 8 months (roughly)
Term: Long term depending on how things go

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 player in game/4 needed
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: No homebrew

Details of your scenario: The original Temple of Elemental Evil module by Gary Gygax

Artaron
November 17th, 2019, 10:15
Hey Kyusaku. Sounds interesting depending on the day. Let's discuss by PM. I'll reach out later.

Kyusaku
November 17th, 2019, 12:03
Hey Kyusaku. Sounds interesting depending on the day. Let's discuss by PM. I'll reach out later.

Thank you, my PMs are open. I'm available all week end starting on Friday night, I can also play during the day.

Mirikal
November 17th, 2019, 22:27
I have such fond memories of that campaign, back in the day. Best of luck to your players surviving the start!

Kyusaku
November 18th, 2019, 09:08
I have such fond memories of that campaign, back in the day. Best of luck to your players surviving the start!

Thanks a lot !

Stife
November 19th, 2019, 12:32
Hi, Interested in playing this module, I have 1e experience and a little fantasy grounds.
Day time, Saturday or Sunday works better for me.

Kyusaku
November 19th, 2019, 12:58
Hi, Interested in playing this module, I have 1e experience and a little fantasy grounds.
Day time, Saturday or Sunday works better for me.

Sure, do you have Discord ?

Stife
November 19th, 2019, 19:36
Sure do, pm me the channel, I promise to behave.

Beholder64
November 20th, 2019, 08:28
Hi, I would love to play this module if you have room... I currently play a homebrew 2e on a saturday morning and other a 5e campaign on sunday :) I am GMT8+ time.

scruffymcduff1
November 20th, 2019, 19:08
I am interested in joining a weekend game depending on the length of session and day, let me know the information.

Kyusaku
November 21st, 2019, 10:07
Hi, I would love to play this module if you have room... I currently play a homebrew 2e on a saturday morning and other a 5e campaign on sunday :) I am GMT8+ time.

We are mostly in european time zones, so while I'm not averse to you joining, this might cause problems. Send me your discord tag so I can invite you and we can talk this over.

I am interested in joining a weekend game depending on the length of session and day, let me know the information.

The day would probably be sunday evening (starting at 7:30pm gmt) and last between 3 to 4 hours.

MD80
November 28th, 2019, 18:08
Hiya,

Have you guys kicked this off yet? I'd be very interested in this. My first exposure to D&D was 2nd ed, Dragon Mountain boxset in school in the early to mid 90's so it would be cool to go back in time a bit. Currently a 5e player.

I'm UK so GMT also.

If you are full that's cool, have a great game :-)

Forgot to say, in currently only a standard member but am happy to upgrade to Ultimate if that is a must. Only just started with FG and online playing so only took a std membership to start.

Kyusaku
November 30th, 2019, 22:36
An update is in order as I'm making some changes to the original module to integrate Against the cult of the reptile god, Against the giants and Against the slave lords, with some other stuff that I'd rather keep under wrap. Also we are now going to use text only, there are 4 players in the group, we're starting tomorrow but I'll keep the group open for newcomers. Thank you.