PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 3 Players Friday Night 7PM EST USA 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Text Only)

SirGraystone
November 16th, 2019, 15:13
FG License: I have ultimate so anyone can play
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time (US)
Day of week and time: Friday at 7 pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, every week.
Term: Until the end of Tyranny of Dragon (around level 15)

Text or Voice: Text ONLY (Because english is not my first language and because I just prefer it that way)
Voice software used: None (But I do have a group on discord to share informations about the campaign)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try for a 50/50 mix
Number of Players in game & needed: I down to 3 players right now and have room for 2 more.

Character starting level & equipment: The group is at level 5, so new players will start at the same level, with similar gears.
Character restrictions: Any thing from Wizards books should be allow, stuff from UA possibly not

Details of your scenario: Running Hoard of the Dragon Queen, which will be follow by Rise of Tiamat. We are close of the end of chapter 6 (out of 8) in HotDQ right now.

The group is at the moment an Aarakocra Druid, a Tabaxi Ranger and a Half-Elf Rogue. Player new to Fantasy Grounds and/or D&D are welcome.

About myself I have been running campaign in FG for the last 3 years, been playing D&D for a lot longer (Since the BECMI books for the veterans like me)

jakobmalkav
November 24th, 2019, 13:46
Are you still seeking players as ive always wanted to play this campaign and would love to join.

SirGraystone
February 19th, 2020, 02:07
Done with Hoard of the Dragon Queen, starting with Rise of Tiamat but have opening for new player, apparently work is at time more important that D&D for some :D
Let me know if you are interested in facing Tiamat and her horde.