PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver. New Fantasy Grounds GM looking for players.

GregRex
November 16th, 2019, 03:12
FG License: Standard. Players must have a Standard license to join.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern, USA.
Day of week and time: Saturday 3 pm Eastern.
Planned start date: 23 November 2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred, a mix of both ok.
Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 Heavy Combat
Number of Players in-game & needed: Need 4-6 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 using a standard array and starting equipment per PHB.
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes per PHB. (To date I have only purchased core rulebooks to share in-game)

Details of your scenario: This will be the first campaign I run on Fantasy Grounds as a DM. I have some experience as a player in Fantasy Grounds but have been having a hard time finding a group that fits my schedule, so I decided to take charge and run my own :). We will be playing the Lost Mines of Phandelver. It is a 4 part module that I plan on finishing in 4 different sessions. As a group, we can adjust play times as required but Saturday afternoons are preferred.

*Please plan on having your characters rolled and ready prior to our first session. I recommend taking a Fantasy Grounds College Character Creation class and or New User Intro class found here: https://fantasygroundscollege.net/events/calendar/

Current party:

Smurgleflurbin: Monk/Paladin
MD80: Fighter
Spirit: Bard
BrunoVileda: Ranger
ianricks58: Wizard
Peyotebud: Cleric
Helvan Raptyr: Rogue

Smurgleflurbin
November 16th, 2019, 12:52
Would like to join if possible. New to Fg but have been through a fgc class to get familiar with fg. Gaming for several years and many systems but new to FG.
Have standard license and discord.

GregRex
November 16th, 2019, 13:40
PM sent :)

Spirit
November 16th, 2019, 18:54
I am interested. I'm from the UK so the time is 8pm for me so perfect for Saturday night. Im new to FG but have been involved in RP for a long time and am a quick learner.

GregRex
November 16th, 2019, 19:01
@Spirit, PM sent!

MD80
November 16th, 2019, 20:10
Hiya.

I would be very interested in playing. I am UK based and Sat PM's (8PM I think the time difference is) would work great. I will be open, I have only just joined Fantasy Grounds, have never played online before, but do have over a years playing and some DMing of 5E experience.

I have never played the Lost Mines, but have played Out of the Abyss and some home made games in my weekly game with friends.

I would be very happy to purchase a licence in advance of playing. As I have only just joined FG I've not done this yet and have been looking around first. But, getting a licence isn't an issues..

Hope to hear from you, either way.
Regards
Matt

GregRex
November 16th, 2019, 20:34
@MD80 pm sent :)

BrunoVilela
November 17th, 2019, 17:55
I'm interested. Are there any spots open?

GregRex
November 17th, 2019, 17:58
@BrunoVilela PM sent :)

GregRex
November 21st, 2019, 00:25
We are still looking for about 2 more players for this Saturday. The module also has pre-generated characters if interested :)

Please respond to this post or send me a PM!

Peyotebud
November 21st, 2019, 16:25
Hi

Just sent you a PM with my character details.

GregRex
November 21st, 2019, 21:10
We currently have a full party! Thanks everyone :)

JasonGmt
November 22nd, 2019, 03:37