PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG2 Ruleset and Core Rules DLC update November 12th, 2019

Trenloe
November 12th, 2019, 23:24
Those eagle eyed among you will have noticed there have been a few updates today: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?52129-Release-Updates-for-November-12th-2019

The ruleset is now release 9 and the Core Rules DLC is v1.08 (release 8).

Part of the v1.0 update errata has been implemented - up to, and including, chapter 8 - with the exception of updating and automating class kits. This will come in a future update. As will any relevant updates from Chapters 9 onward.

There are also some updates to the ruleset to accommodate the APG playtest classes - the class names are added to the feat filter, and the classes with focus spells have been added to the spells Class filter.

The releases have some bugfixes as listed in the Google sheets used for tracking issues.

StevenP
November 13th, 2019, 00:16
Trenloe you continue to amaze me with all the work you are putting in to make PF2e run so good with FG. Thank you for all your work.

Larsenex
November 15th, 2019, 04:04
Agreed. Great work!
Thank you.

Bidmaron
November 15th, 2019, 22:07
Keep in mind he also moderates these boards and has half a dozen other rulesets he maintains. This is why so many of the grognards here call him an AI.

Trenloe is a remarkable person and FG enthusiast whom many of us appreciate.
Edit: He also does a lot of wiki work and is highly active in FG Con.

Trenloe
November 19th, 2019, 19:28
Today's update includes the other data from the Paizo v1.0 update (errata). The only thing I haven't updated yet is the class kits, currently just a single page in the reference manual, as I intend to integrate those into the ruleset in the future and the errata isn't very helpful in terms of giving you the complete and accurate data for the class kits: "The Bulk, Price, and Money Left Over entries for some class kits change based on the [errata] adjustments above."

Also I haven't done anything in the ruleset based off the backpack having the first 2 bulk of items not counting against the PC bulk limit. This will have to be handled manually at present.

Pepor
November 19th, 2019, 19:39
Good to know. Thanks!

Trenloe
November 19th, 2019, 19:54
One thing to keep in mind - if you've previously added an errata'd record to your PC you'll have to remove the old record (the data is copied to the PC) and re-add it. If you have edited it (e.g. adding actions to a spell) you may want to just manually apply the errata changes rather than have to re-do all your additions.