PDA

View Full Version : I don't get bought modules.

vyruxx
November 12th, 2019, 14:10
I don't get modules bought from pathfinder 1. Is it normal or some kind of bug?

Allmight
November 12th, 2019, 14:20
Not everything from the store is added to the beta as of yet. Atm, there are a little over 200 items added, out of 1500+ items in the store. They will expand the library over time, and everything should be there by the time they go out of beta.

vyruxx
November 12th, 2019, 14:23
thank you!!

Allyx
November 14th, 2019, 22:42
I was wondering about this myself after noticing only 1/3rd of Rise of the Runelords was loading.

Bale Nomad
December 4th, 2019, 04:26
Moon Wizard announced the RMC ruleset and some DLC had been added to the updater, it's in my order history, and I have not received it. There have been at least a couple of rounds of updates since the announcement.

LordEntrails
December 4th, 2019, 04:37
Moon Wizard announced the RMC ruleset and some DLC had been added to the updater, it's in my order history, and I have not received it. There have been at least a couple of rounds of updates since the announcement.
Did Moon mention that your specific modules had been added to the FGU update system? I know he updated the ruleset, but I don't think any of the RMC modules have yet been added.

Perhaps if you specify which modules you are looking for, someone else can check if they have those modules yet or not.

Bale Nomad
December 4th, 2019, 04:55
The ruleset and maybe Character Law, Arms Law, Spell Law, or Creatures and Treasures is what I was expecting to get through the updater.

Moon Wizard
December 5th, 2019, 04:45
The ruleset and core books are in the FGU patch system listed as product ID of DGA080. I see the options available in my FGU install after running an update.

Are you seeing DGA080 in the list of products being updated in your updater when you run a Check For Updates?
Do you have your FG login setup in the FG Settings?

Regards,
JPG

Bale Nomad
December 5th, 2019, 04:57
Okay, I got them. I was looking for the files in the ruleset and module directories. Sorry for the interruption. Please return to your regularly scheduled programming.