PDA

View Full Version : GURPS Game Interest Check - GURPS Technothriller One-Shot on a Saturday Night

GunbunnyFuFu
November 11th, 2019, 20:25
Hi all,

Just trying to gauge whether or not there would be interest in this...I'm hoping to run a GURPS TechnoThriller one-shot (or two-shot, depending on how long it runs) based where player characters are member of the fictional group BlackEagle/BlackEagle, as taken from the excellent game Millennium's End.

I'd run the game one Saturday likely in December or January, but before I work on getting the one-shot created I wanted to gauge interest in the community. If there is enough interest, this may become a campaign.

GunbunnyFuFu

Gigermann
November 12th, 2019, 04:57
The Olympus group has the last two weeks of Dec and first week of Jan where we don't actually have anything planned. I'd bet you could get a few of the leftovers to join. I'd be interested, anyway.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 15th, 2019, 04:23
Scheduled the first session for January 4th, 2020 at 18:00 hours EST.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3673

Scenario Breakdown:

PCs are members of the PMC called BlackEagle/BlackEagle Security & Investigations Group, based in Miami, FL. A client hires the BE/BE Cell to find his missing daughter, a college student in Mexico City. All is not what it seems, and it's a race against time as the bullets fly...will the Cell rescue her before it's too late?

A GURPS TechnoThriller adventure by GunbunnyFuFu

JohnD
November 16th, 2019, 23:49
+1 here.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 17th, 2019, 00:25
So far I've got 4 of 6 slots full. 2 more left!

GunbunnyFuFu

GunbunnyFuFu
November 20th, 2019, 00:01
One more slot left!

GunbunnyFuFu
November 21st, 2019, 17:09
The Cell is full at this time. Thanks for your interest!

Lexfire
November 21st, 2019, 18:01
Missed it!