PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 1E Purchased Content not showing for FGU PF2 Campaign

kpmyers1964
November 11th, 2019, 15:33
I apologize upfront if this question has already been asked, but I've done some searching on the threads and I didn't get any obvious hits...if I'm creating a FGU Pathfinder Second Edition Campaign, shouldn't I be seeing my purchased Rise of the Runelords modules under 'Modules' to be available for loading? (I'm seeing the Pathfinder Second Edition modules, and I have the Universal extension.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Allmight
November 11th, 2019, 15:44
No. The Rise of the Runelords is an adventure path built for Pathfinder 1st edition. It's not compatible with the second edition. And it most likely won't be until/if Paizo makes a converted edition of RotR AP for Pathfinder 2.

EDIT: Oh, and i suspect the universal extention is not compatible with FGU, hence you won''t see other ruleset modules.

kpmyers1964
November 11th, 2019, 15:59
Thanks for the quick reply.

I understand that I will need to swap out the Pathfinder 1st Edition monsters, spells, etc. content with PF2 content.

Does/will FGU PF2 have the same level of support as Classic Fantasy Grounds currently has where Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset does show the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Paths being available for loading? I'm not seeing the Rise of the Runelords APs when using FGU PF2.

Trenloe
November 11th, 2019, 16:08
Does/will FGU PF2 have the same level of support as Classic Fantasy Grounds currently has where Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset does show the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Paths being available for loading? I'm not seeing the Rise of the Runelords APs when using FGU PF2.
FG Classic doesn't show Pathfinder first edition products as standard. So FG Unity is doing nothing different.

The reason you're seeing the Rise of the Runelords in your PFRPG2 campaign in FG Classic is probably because you've loaded the community "Universal Modules" extension.

LordEntrails
November 11th, 2019, 16:09
Note, only about 250 of the 1500 current products are available in FGU at this point. I have no idea if RoR AP is in the 250 items or not.

kpmyers1964
November 11th, 2019, 16:55
That is what I needed to know, I've got it now. :)

Thanks again to everyone for their patience and quick replies!