PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 Players Mon Morning 8AMEST USA 5E Homebrew Forgotten Realm

wsorrentini
November 11th, 2019, 13:32
FG License:GM has Full so players need demo
Game System:D&D 5ed
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday mornings 8am
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 8-12 at least sometimes longer depends of group
Term: Long term, this is an ongoing campaign
Voice only Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:Have 3 players, need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 5th level with 1 common and 1 uncommon magic item that reflects character story
Character restrictions: No Volo's or unearthed arcana talk to DM first

Details of your scenario:This is a hardcore Homebrew with more realism and rules. Fatigue, Injury, better Advantages, Flanking, Dangerous Crits and fumbles etc. all rules had been tested over 2 years and work correctly.

PhorgottenSon
November 12th, 2019, 02:44
sent you a PM, thanks.

Artaron
November 12th, 2019, 09:31
Is the day set in stone ?

PhorgottenSon
November 18th, 2019, 23:22
If I made a mistake in the PM or if it did not arrive, please let me know so that I can fix it.

Thanks.

PhorgottenSon
November 19th, 2019, 05:57
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, not a fit, but I do hope you find the players needed to fill this game.

Anyone wondering about this game, I know it is an odd time of the day, but the GM here seems very honest and up front about things and seems like a good GM to play under. Worth trying out if you are on the fence about it.

AFNick12
November 19th, 2019, 08:04
I am in. I have plenty of FG experience and plenty of 5e experience in both combat and RP. Let me know if youll have me. Thx.

wsorrentini
November 19th, 2019, 16:33
discord channel https://discord.gg/dkaF77X