PDA

View Full Version : Mature Adult seeking friendly group

Matsi
November 9th, 2019, 13:05
Central Standard Time (middle of nowhere, Tx)

I tried this once before, didn't work out, so I'm trying again. I'm still a relatively new player. I played only for a few months in San Antonio (5E AL), before moving to the middle of nowhere with NO game stores! So, I'd like to find a group to play with online. I'm a mature, stay at home mum. I don't care if it's a RAW group or Homebrew (so long as the rules of such are explained). Because of having a little one, I am available M-F 9am-2pm or ANY day 8 pm-midnight. A group that meets frequently would be awesome! (More than just every two weeks.) ~~ I'm even willing to try versions other than 5E, but I'll have an even steeper learning curve than I already have.

LordBalkoth
November 9th, 2019, 22:28
It'd be a rather steep learning curve, but if you have any flexibility to start even slightly earlier on Wednesday we could talk about this Pathfinder campaign at level 10 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?52048-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-30-EST-7-30-CST-5-30-PST)). It does tend to be a very combat focused game, though, so if you're looking for sessions to be mostly RP I don't think it'd be a good fit (not sure about your preferences based on your blurb there).

Scyle
November 10th, 2019, 03:47
I PM’d you.

Matsi
November 10th, 2019, 07:08
@LordBalkoth - I appreciate the invite, but as I'm so new, I'm not sure I'd feel ready to jump into a lvl 10 character on an unfamiliar edition/version.

@Scyle - I replied to your PM. Thank you!