PDA

View Full Version : Looking for player (5E homebrew campaign)

Humnhapymeal
November 9th, 2019, 05:17
I have a single slot open in my friday game, we run 4 hour sessions @ 5pm PST. Homebrew campaign with alot of homebrew material.
I dont care what race people play as, play as a pixie or an ogre for all i care, and i am okay with SOME home brew subclasses. the current group is level 11
consisting of a-
lizard folk behemoth (combo barbarian/fighter)
medusa hexblade warlock
gnome artificer
dragonborn barbarian

and cause i have some level of sympathy for the poor saps i have a healbot cleric DMPC who is a half ghost life cleric

Feel free to message me here or on discord @Humnhapymeal#2516

Joining the group will be dependent on an interview and a possible 1 on 1 to introduce your character to the campaign

Shock
November 9th, 2019, 12:04
Can I play as

Race: Half minotaur, half sentient piss puck with Vampirism and Lycanthrope
Class: Psionic/Ninja/Pokemon Master

Wont need the heal bot anymore cause my character just kills every monster he looks at instantly.

Humnhapymeal
November 9th, 2019, 13:36
@shock
No. Just No.

Shock
November 10th, 2019, 01:34
whats wrong with my character?

Dieseor
November 14th, 2019, 03:39
whats wrong with my character?

Think it was the pokemon master part, no one should have that much power lol

Dieseor
November 14th, 2019, 03:43
Would join but got a game on that day 2 hours later �� would of be fun play something different. If you have a game on another day you all easy have my contact

Shock
November 14th, 2019, 03:43
Think it was the pokemon master part, no one should have that much power lol

He allows a player to be a "medusa" :rolleyes: I was just curious where he would draw the line.

Humnhapymeal
November 14th, 2019, 03:59
The medusa in my game has a player version of petrifying stare. that he understands is functionally different for game balance reasons. and i didnt even bother taking your post seriously as it was obviously a joke, not a funny one. but a joke none the less

UnknownDM
November 14th, 2019, 22:27
I am looking for a new game to play. Just recently finished a in person game, and decided to go back to online for a while. Use to play on Roll20, and this would be my first game on here.

Humnhapymeal
November 14th, 2019, 22:42
@unknownDM sent you a PM