PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder 1E][PAID][Discord][Every Friday, 9pm-12am EST] Rise of the Runelords

Charles Ulveling
November 7th, 2019, 14:38
This is a paid game. The rate is $10/player/session to the Storyteller, via PayPal.

Heyo! Come join us for a playthrough of Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, a Paizo Pathfinder 1E AP. We currently have three players, and are searching for at least one more, preferably two. If you like deep storytelling, player agency, and over the top, cinematic action, this is the game for you! We are currently about halfway through the first volume, so you haven't missed too much!

So, what makes this game worth your while?

Player punctuality. We have found that, since it is a paid game, players are more consistently available for sessions. Additionally, they are, on average, more engaged for the duration of the session.

Special effects! We use Syrinscape, an online, immersive audio enhancer. It features background music as well as sound cues to fit every mood.

Player agency. Since you are paying to play, your opinion matters more! I want to run the absolute best game possible. I want this game to ruin all other games for you.

So, if you are even remotely interested, please hit me up, either here or on Discord. My username is Charles (Into the Unknwon)#4314. Below is a description of the adventure path:

In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins during the annual Swallowtail Festival quickly turns into something more ominous as the shadows of a dark past come back to haunt the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. Can the heroes stop the awakening of a legendary runelord and keep him from reclaiming his lost kingdom of greed?

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins with a goblin attack and takes players on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, fight depraved backwoods ogres, stop an advancing army of stone giants, delve deep into ancient dungeons to reclaim weapons of unbelievable power, and finally go up against an all-powerful wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city.

THIS GAME HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.