PDA

View Full Version : FGU Montserrat Font Extension (larger fonts)

mattekure
November 6th, 2019, 14:56
For any of you who would like a slightly larger font size, I have fixed my Montserrat Font extension to work with Unity. It increases some of the font sizes for easier readability.

If you would like to tweak the sizes even more, you can extract the extension into a folder inside your FGU Data\extensions\ folder. Then you can tweak the values in the graphics\graphics_fonts.xml file. just change the size="X" fields to whatever you like.

Tutt
December 19th, 2020, 17:28
This is awesome, but i wabnt to make bigger. I'm visually impaired. Where do you find the "graphics\graphics_fonts.xml file"?

DCrumb
December 19th, 2020, 17:38
You would need to rename the extension to Montserrat Font.zip, then unzip the file. That should give you access to the graphics folder. After edits, you would need to rezip the file and then rename it back to .ext

mattekure
December 19th, 2020, 19:15
This is correct. the extension is just a zip file, so you just change the file extension from .ext to .zip and extract it.

FYI, I posted an updated version of this, along with a number of other fonts both for classic and Unity in another thread here.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57197-Fonts-from-Google-Fonts

Tutt
December 20th, 2020, 16:32
Hey thx so much! this is great!