PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Layers not selectable anymore since newest update

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2019, 02:29
Hi :)

I can now not select any layers on my images anymore, both, the existing ones and the newly created ones :)

Best,

Kelrugem

LordEntrails
November 6th, 2019, 03:26
Have you exited FGU and relaunched? Some reports seem to indicate that clears/resets this until you do another map.

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2019, 03:32
Have you exited FGU and relaunched? Some reports seem to indicate that clears/resets this until you do another map.

Ah, yes, you're right :) Restarting fixes that issue but it comes back when I move to another map :)

LordEntrails
November 6th, 2019, 16:44
Ah, yes, you're right :) Restarting fixes that issue but it comes back when I move to another map :)
Yep, Mr Z stated elsewhere that he has to exit after every map.

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2019, 16:47
Yep, Mr Z stated elsewhere that he has to exit after every map.

thanks :) Good to know, I try to keep track of all the threads but from time to time there were a bit too many and I didn't see it in the known items, thus, I reported it :) Gladly with that info I can play a bit more around now :D

LordEntrails
November 6th, 2019, 17:58
thanks :) Good to know, I try to keep track of all the threads but from time to time there were a bit too many and I didn't see it in the known items, thus, I reported it :) Gladly with that info I can play a bit more around now :D
What? You can't keep up with all the threads and consolidate everything in your head instantly? (Yea, neither can I!) *G*

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2019, 17:59
What? You can't keep up with all the threads and consolidate everything in your head instantly? (Yea, neither can I!) *G*

hehe ;)