PDA

View Full Version : [Online][Pathfinder 1E][Discord][Every Other Tuesday, 8-11pm EST] Tyrant's Grasp

Charles Ulveling
November 6th, 2019, 02:05
This is a paid game. The rate is $10/player/session to the Storyteller, via PayPal.

The heroes awaken already defeated—slain by a superweapon unlike anything seen before on Golarion. They must fight their way back to the land of the living and warn the rest of Lastwall of this new threat in the grasp of the newly returned lich-king long thought consigned to history. Will hubris damn the last bulwark against the Whispering Tyrant's return? And can a handful of heroes stand against one of the most ancient threats ever to loom over Golarion?

Heyo! Come join us for a playthrough of Tyrant's Grasp, a Paizo Pathfinder 1E AP spanning all 20 levels. We currently have two players, Tom and Nick, and are searching for at least one more, preferably two. If you like deep storytelling, player agency, and over the top, cinematic action, this is the game for you!

So, what makes this game worth your while?

1. Player punctuality. We have found that, since it is a paid game, players are more consistently available for sessions. Additionally, they are, on average, more engaged for the duration of the session.
2. Special effects! We use Syrinscape, an online, immersive audio enhancer. It features background music as well as sound cues to fit every mood. Also, I try to do different voices, since that's something I find fun!
3. Player agency. Since you are paying to play, your opinion matters more! I want to run the absolute best game possible. I want this game to ruin all other games for you.
So, if you are even remotely interested, please hit me up, either here or on Discord. My username is Charles (Into the Unknwon)#4314. Below is a description of the first adventure in the path:

The Dead Roads (1 of 6): The calamitous return of the lich-king known as the Whispering Tyrant pitches the heroes into the land of the dead, but alive and intact. When the psychopomps—guides for the deceased—are at a loss to explain their unusual arrival, the heroes must navigate a treacherous landscape along the secret Dead Roads that tie the afterlife to the living world. Can the heroes survive otherworldly dangers and return to life, or will they fall to the reaper?

THIS GAME HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.