PDA

View Full Version : When defining LOS, ESC sometimes erases the walls and does not just end drawing

Ascalon
November 3rd, 2019, 15:21
This happens when I draw walls and doors on one maps and then switch to another to continue. You can't finish drawing there, because ending one segment of the wall erases it. When you start the whole program new, everything is fine, but drawing on two maps in a row is impossible. This is reproduceable.

Zwergenmauer
November 3rd, 2019, 15:33
I had a similar issue and had to manage one map at a time to keep it straight (map open, finish all LOS definitions, close the map). I also found that sometimes, when you have (or want) to use multiple maps, with LOS or not, the images of the two maps are superimposed in one window instead of in separate windows (as might be expected). Not sure if this is related to using multiple maps with LOS in the same campaign or not. This happened last night, but I haven't been able to reproduce it -- so it may be related to memory(?) or some other nuance. I mention it here because I was working on LOS with multiple maps last night and this occurred after I defined my second LOS map within the same campaign. If it happens again, I will post a screenshot.

update: Was able to use multiple maps with LOS on the desktop. However, had an fx transfer from the one I was working on to another map (even when no fx layer is defined for that map). Closed and reopened the map to have the same thing happen (see attached).